Terms and Conditions
EFTTA MONOFILAMENT LINE CHARTER
By signing this charter line manufacturers fully commit:
- To respect and promote the EFTTA Monofilament Line Charter when producing, spooling, selling or distributing monofilaments of their own trademarks within Europe.
- To print on their products clear and accurate descriptions in terms of diameters and breaking strength that are easy to understand, truthful and respectful of consumer protection laws and the standards of the industry, in Compliance of the ISO 2062 Standards.
- To run quality controls in sufficient quantities and sufficiently often to ensure that products labels are always accurate.
- Not to use any other labeling in terms of breaking strength that is not scientifically demonstrated or agreed by the industry so as to avoid any confusion among consumers leading to unfair competition.
- To be an active ambassador of the EFTTA Line Charter by warning their OEM customers of the risks they take by infringing the laws.
- To conform to these rules by June 2012, not delivering to any marketplace any products which do not comply with the EFTTA Line Charter.
* Agreed Tolerance is more or less 10% upgrading or down grading from the average diameter and breaking strength tested on at least 10 samples unless there is no specified knot strength where a 20% down variation can be admitted.